Job Openings > Client Support Representative
We are hiring at InnQuest Software for a Customer Support Representative to join our growing team in North America!
The successful candidate will have at least 2+ years previous experience in Hospitality Management or Supervision of Hotel Front Desk or Back-Office Environment experience!
The Customer Support Representative will provide support for all InnQuest products, facilitating case management and solutions. This position is crucial to high customer satisfaction among InnQuest clients. A successful candidate must be able to assess and diagnose client issues, as well as effectively articulate solutions to clients via telephone, e-mail and chat.
InnQuest Software is a leading solutions provider for the hospitality industry with offices in the United States, Australia, Canada and the UK. Our technology and services leadership, combined with hospitality expertise and global scale help more than 5500 properties in over 100 countries manage more than 450,000 hotel rooms every day!
Hotel Management experience is essential for this position!
Here is a little window into our company: InnQuest Software was founded in 1994 with a belief that guests deserve an excellent hospitality experience and hoteliers deserve a management system that would allow them to maximize the guest experience and property. InnQuest’s popular hotel management software, roomMaster, is used in over 100 countries and by over 5,500 clients worldwide. The software was developed by hoteliers for hoteliers and has been widely praised for its intuitive performance and ease of use. roomMaster provides every software management product a hotel needs in one simple turnkey solution, including a booking engine with a channel manager linked to Expedia and Booking.com. InnQuest’s office is in Tampa, Florida, with international offices in Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom with resellers in the Caribbean, Fiji, New Zealand, Cambodia, Malaysia and South Africa.
The successful candidate can be based anywhere within commutable distance of our office in Tampa, Florida, working in a hybrid work model!
What your day will look like:
- Front-line technical support
- Answer inbound calls to support department
- Respond to incoming e-mails and chats
- Identifying issues defined by clients
- Identifying, researching, diagnosing, and resolving client issues, striving for first-call resolution whenever possible
- Logging client issues and following up on unresolved issues
- Monitor and respond to user-reported issues as well as infrastructure alerts or failures promptly and professionally; ensure issues are tracked through to resolution
- Ensure efficient incident management, ensuring accurate communication to impacted groups and timely resolution
- Facilitate root cause investigations and manage the implementation of corrective and preventative measures
- Liaise with external technology vendors to coordinate changes and resolve issues
- Review, execute, and verify production changes in strict accordance with procedures defined in change documents
- Take an active role in planned technology events, i.e. business continuity tests, ensuring recovery procedures are accurate and complete
- Leverage tools and resources available within the company to simplify, automate, or eliminate inefficiencies
- Participate in shift rotation
- At least 2+ years in Hospitality management or supervision of hotel front desk or back-office environment experience is essential
- At least 1+ years of experience in Technical support and strong troubleshooting skills is essential
- High level of knowledge of Windows operating systems and basic networking concepts
- Technical certification is a plus
- Understanding of hotel front desk and back-office operations
- Team player
- Ability to pick up new concepts easily with an initiative to learn and is self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task effectively while working on multiple projects and with multiple clients
- Assertive and able to resolve client issues with tact and diplomacy
- Excellent communication skills required:
- Verbally communicate clearly
- Write clearly with excellent grammar and spelling in a style appropriate for business communication
- Clarify problems or issues
- Good listening skills
- Professional and courteous
- Positive attitude
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States is essential
For further information about InnQuest Software, you can visit our websites at: www.innquest.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.