Job Openings > Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – On-Site – Adelaide
We are hiring at Wageloch for a Business Development Manager to join our growing sales team in Australia!
Are you an energetic 'people-person' looking for a new challenge?
Are you reliable, ethical, organised, and motivated?
Do you want to work for an award-winning software development company promoting and selling innovative integrated workforce management solutions across Australia and New Zealand? Read on!
Your Future Role as a Business Development Manager at Wageloch:
Reporting to our Operations Manager within the Business Development team, you will play a pivotal role in promoting and selling our cutting-edge Workforce Management solutions across various sectors. As Wageloch is enjoying an exciting period of growth and development, this role also offers a unique opportunity for the right candidate to make a significant impact and really make this role their own
Please include a cover letter – sell yourself to us!
Here is a little window into our company: Wageloch was acquired by Valsoft and now operates under the Aspire Software portfolio. Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
The successful candidate will be based in Adelaide, working in an on-site work model from our office in Adelaide!
What your day will look like:
- Champion and sell Wageloch Workforce Management solutions to the SMB and SME business sector
- Build a pipeline of leads and qualify opportunities for new clients through a proactive approach
- Follow up on inbound sales inquiries and engage with potential clients
- Write business proposals and value propositions
- Attend networking events to promote Wageloch
- Previous proven and successful experience in a sales environment is essential
- Exceptional communication and listening skills with a strong ability to negotiate
- Positive, 'can do' attitude and plenty of energy
- Proactive, motivated, and prepared to show initiative
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- A nurturing customer focus and the ability to build lasting relationships
- Attention to detail and a natural capacity for great customer service
- A valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
- Must be fluent in English, both verbal and written is essential
- The unrestricted right to work in Australia
Although not essential, the following will be highly regarded:
- Demonstrated IT skills, ability, aptitude or experience
- Experience in sales (preferably solutions-based, B2B)
- Experience in using sales CRM
- Established networks in some of the following sectors: Pharmacy, Medical and Dental, Aged Care, Childcare, Retail and Hospitality, Education, Industrial and Manufacturing
What we offer:
- Attractive base salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- Tools of the trade – a laptop, phone and tablet
- A friendly, fun, inclusive and supportive work environment
- A genuine work-life balance with a hybrid work model – our office is just outside of the CBD with onsite parking
- Ongoing professional development
- An employment package that includes additional benefits and allowances
For information about Wageloch, please visit our website at www.wageloch.com.au
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.