Job Openings > Software Sales Executive
Software Sales Executive – Remote – US
We are looking for a Software Sales Executive from Americas to join our highly successful sales team. You will use proactive and inbound selling strategies to find and close new business and increase the customer's usage of the RoomMaster platform over time. You will use your knowledge of digital transformation and change management to act as a trusted advisor and business consultant to the customer, running the sales process end to end with them.
InnQuest Software is a leading solutions provider for the hospitality industry with offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, and the UK. Our technology and services leadership, combined with hospitality expertise and global scale, help more than 5500 properties in over 100 countries manage more than 450,000 hotel rooms every day!
Here is a little window into our company: InnQuest Software was acquired by Valsoft and now operates under the Aspire Software portfolio. Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
The successful candidate can live anywhere in North America, working in a remote work model!
What your day will look like:
- Run a full sales cycle on new business at or above quota on a monthly cadence
- Find new prospects from both inbound and self-sourced leads
- Run qualification calls with hotel executives and department leaders
- Run online, and occasionally in person, product demonstrations
- Sell through internal champions to multiple stakeholders, as well as directly to C – level
- Analyze sales trends, identify market changes, product and services deficiencies in product line and react appropriately to increase sales
- Manage opportunities with timely and accurate notes, tasks, and documentation to effectively communicate the status of a client record in the pipeline
- Work collaboratively with RoomMaster’s marketing and product departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of direct sales experience in SaaS technology, preferably in the hospitality space
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience; prior experience in selling software solutions is a significant advantage
- Experience in a complex selling environment
- Good knowledge of the hospitality space and goals of an independent hotelier
- Management of monthly and annual pipeline as well as proven accuracy in forecasting
- Goal-orientated with a track record of overachieving on monthly and annual targets
- You will also have a proven ability to drive results, be resilient during challenging sales situations, have a customer-first mentality and a strong growth mindset
- Ability to engage effectively with a range of clients, from new client acquisition to nurturing existing accounts
- Experience working with executive-level decision-makers
- A high performer with a proven track record of meeting sales targets and goals
- Ability to deliver effective presentations to live audiences, both in person and online
- Capable of working remotely with various groups and cultures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office solutions and Salesforce
- Being Fluent in English, both written and verbal, is essential
- Legally authorized to work in the US
About the team:
- Base wage and uncapped compensation
- 100% paid Insurance
- Generous vacation/tick time
- Great team and supportive environment
- Work-from-home flexibility
- Learning opportunities and extensive career growth
For information about InnQuest Software, please visit our website at www.innquest.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.