Job Openings > Customer Service Support Manager
Customer Service Support Manager – Hybrid – Vienna
We are hiring at ASE Global for a Customer Service Support Manager to join our Customer Success team in Austria!
We are looking for a detail-oriented Customer Service Support Manager to manage our support department and handle customer service interactions, reports, and repairs. The Customer Service Support Manager's responsibilities include providing the highest level of customer service and managing the service team members. The Customer Service Support Manager maintains a solid working knowledge of industry standards and practices as well as the company's products and services.
To be a successful Customer Service Support Manager, you should display a solid sales-minded attitude as well as excellent leadership skills. You will have the ability to develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with customers and third-party vendors.
Here is a little window into our company: ASE Global is focused on the automotive industry. The combination of ASE’s industry-recognized software, tools, and local industry expertise allows for the provision of global data services, performance improvement consultancy, and profit optimization services tailored to the business requirements of brands and their dealer networks. ASE’s business intelligence dashboard tools, combined with human validation, provide in-depth analysis of business performance, and brands are given the confidence to manage change and drive the performance needed to face market challenges head-on. Valsoft acquired ASE Global and now operates under the Aspire Software portfolio. Aspire Software operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio with a unique opportunity.
The successful candidate can live anywhere in Austria within commutable distance of our office in Vienna, working in a hybrid work model!
What your day will look like:
- Delegating and directing service tasks, monitoring the progress of current projects, and managing support team members to ensure the team's objectives are met
- Handling customer requests quickly and professionally
- Setting up and maintaining a service desk and evaluating its efficiency
- Resolving service desk problems and improving service methods to increase the service desk's productivity and customer service
- Monitoring department issues and client complaints to create methods to lessen recurring issues
- Auditing work and customer service to ensure the company's high standards, efficiency, and productivity goals are met
- Helping to train new employees in company procedures
- Leading a team of 2-4 team members in our Customer Success Team
- Enhancing quality implementation processes and procedures
- Support and maintain good relationships with other colleagues
- Work to deadlines and respond in a flexible way to the changing demands of the department and the business
- Ensure that service delivery performance degradation is picked up before the customer becomes aware
- Answering customer calls and emails in German
- Previous experience working in a Customer Support function role is essential
- At least a professional level of German, both written and verbal, is essential
- At least a bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar related discipline is highly desirable
- Strong Customer Service Support knowledge is highly desirable
- Hands-on experience working within a challenging and rewarding technical environment
- Previous management experience may be highly advantageous
- Excellent leadership, communication, sales, and customer service skills
- Computer literacy and good organizational skills
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work under pressure and handle stress
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to articulate a directive accurately
- Commitment and a desire to deliver services and solve issues in a quick and timely manner
- Ability to prioritize work, good at planning ahead
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to manage a diverse and demanding portfolio of activities
- The ability to support and maintain good relationships with all colleagues, providing a professional approach at all times
- An excellent spoken manner with strong interpersonal skills at a range of operational levels
- A professional level of English would be advantageous
- Legally authorized to work in Vienna
Great If You Have:
- An Automotive background
- Have a Motor Dealer or OEM consultancy or audit expertise
- Training expertise
- MBA advantageous but not essential
For information about ASE Global, please visit our website at www.ase-global.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.