Job Openings > Director of Professional Services
We are hiring at Aspire Software for a Director of Professional Services to join our growing global team in the UK!
The Director of Professional Services will develop relationships at multiple levels within the business, operations, and IT organizations with our clients to sell our professional services and solutions. As the relationship owner with the clients, the Director of Professional Services leads all aspects of business with the clients, including overall sales, delivery, and business management activities.
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
The successful candidate will be based in the UK, working remotely from home or from any of our offices in the UK!
What your day will look like:
- Act as company lead, trusted advisor and business partner in identifying client needs and developing business process and technology solutions that solve critical issues and support organizational priorities
- Build strong relationships with clients in order to better understand and proactively respond to their needs, promote the full services offerings and help clients meet their strategic and tactical goals
- Act as outside agent of change for our clients in order to improve services and productivity on an ongoing basis.
- Provide sales leadership to global account teams supporting the client
- Lead the account team in building client account strategies and plans
- Identify solution providers with industry leading solutions for potential partnerships
- Oversee delivery activities, working with delivery executives, to ensure solutions both deliver on-time and on-budget as well as deliver on business value. Ensure teams drive innovation and foster collaboration between the company and client teams
- Develop a team aligned with account growth to evolve the companies business within the account
- Meet or exceed bookings, revenue and profit targets for the account
- Project Management skills and experience
- Establish credibility and trust across key decision-makers and influencers at client organizations
- Be recognized as the client and industry expert through a clear understanding of industry best practices and how the company solutions support and accelerate the achievement of the client's business goals
- Assess and respond to gaps between current projects, customer needs, and industry trends/competitive offerings
- Propose and implement program modifications or enhancements based on performance analysis and client input.
- Prepare and deliver Monthly Business Reviews. Conduct internal and client governance meetings with key stakeholders
- Act as the Executive Level escalation point of contact to ensure appropriate handling and communication of client issues
- Identify and monitor “at risk” projects and programs that could jeopardize current or future opportunities
- Service delivery and performance management (SLAs, projects, billability, utilization, profitability)
- Identify new revenue opportunities and partner with Business Development and Delivery Leaders to develop a strategy to drive the opportunities
- Develop and drive client business plans that include all aspects of account management, including revenue, revenue growth, client satisfaction, key players, challenges, risks, and opportunities
- Actively participate with Industry Account Teams in internal discussions regarding new revenue opportunities and contract renewal process to ensure expectations are clearly understood and defined appropriately in terms of the companies ability to meet client expectations
- Lead the Account Team to institute positive changes resulting in improved sales opportunities and account penetration
- Identify and obtain cross-department resources to successfully implement new client initiatives, program enhancements and service offerings
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial, flexible, results-oriented, performance-based environment
- Resource management: attract and retain internal talent pool by fostering career development
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a Professional Services function is essential
- 5+ years of enterprise sales or account management experience, including delivery and contract management, is essential
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar discipline or related field of study
- Demonstrated success at collaborating, building consensus, and driving multiple projects to completion within cross-functional areas
- Expertise in management consulting or professional services offerings and go-to-market strategy
- Ability to develop and build strong, productive working relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to lead and participate in executive-level business and technology discussions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving and presentation skills
- Experience with the systems development lifecycle, methodologies, estimating, and architecture will be useful for this role
- Global delivery experience working with virtual and distributed teams in centers of excellence
- Having at least a professional level of German and English is essential
- Legally authorized to work in the UK
For information about Aspire Software, please visit our website at www.aspiresoftware.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.