Job Openings > Business Development Manager
We are hiring at Easy Employer for a Business Development Manager to join our team in Australia!
Are you an energetic 'people-person' looking for a new challenge?
Are you reliable, ethical, organised, and motivated?
Do you want to work for an industry respected software development company promoting and selling innovative integrated workforce management solutions across Australia? Read on!
Your Future Role as a Business Development Manager at Easy Employer:
Reporting to our Director of Operations, you will play a pivotal role in promoting and selling our enterprise Workforce Management solutions across various sectors. As Easy Employer is about to embark on an exciting period of growth and development, this role also offers a unique opportunity for the right candidate to make a significant impact and really make this role their own.
The successful candidate will be based in Melbourne ideally (other locations will be considered), working in a hybrid working model based in our Burnley office.
What a typical day will look like:
- Champion and sell Easy Employer Workforce Management solutions to mid-market and enterprise business sectors
- Build a pipeline of leads and qualify opportunities for new clients through a proactive approach
- Follow up on inbound sales inquiries and engage with potential clients
- Write business proposals and value propositions
- Attend networking events to promote Easy Employer
- Network and form strategic alliances with industry stakeholders and referral partners
- Previous proven and successful experience in a sales environment is essential
- Exceptional communication and listening skills with a strong ability to negotiate
- Positive, 'can do' attitude and plenty of energy
- Proactive, motivated, and prepared to show initiative
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- A nurturing customer focus and the ability to build lasting relationships
- Attention to detail and a natural capacity for great customer service
- A valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
- Must be fluent in English, both verbal and written is essential
- The unrestricted right to work in Australia
Although not essential, the following will be highly regarded:
- Demonstrated IT skills, ability, aptitude or experience
- Experience in sales (preferably solutions-based, B2B)
- Experience in using sales CRM
- Established networks in some of the following sectors: Disability, Fitness, Childcare, Pharmacy, and Aged Care
What we offer:
- Attractive base salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- Tools of the trade – a laptop, phone and tablet
- A friendly, fun, inclusive and supportive work environment
- A genuine work-life balance with a hybrid work model – our office is just outside of the CBD with onsite parking
- Ongoing professional development
- An employment package that includes additional benefits and allowances
For information about Easy Employer, please visit our website at www.easyemployer.com.au
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.