Job Openings > Hotel Technology Expert
Aspire Software is looking for a Hotel Technology Expert ( Hybrid Position ) to join our team in Lebanon.
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
What your day will look like:
• Technical support as well as assistance to our customers (hotels) in all aspects of the use of the company's platform via telephone and e-mail.
• Advising business customers on pre-sales, after-sales and distribution activities
• Lead, opportunity and account management
• Cooperation with 2nd level product team and our developers
• Communication and collaboration with our international interface partners
• Supporting our web agency partners in the implementation and adaptation of our booking engine and its widgets
• Regular online trainings and webinars for our clients
• Other duties as reasonably directed
• Take all reasonable care to ensure that your actions or omissions do not impact on the health and safety of yourself and others in the workplace
• Recognize the dignity and respect of every team member and actively contributing and maintaining a work environment which is free from harassment, sexual harassment and discrimination.
• 3-5 Years of experience
• Good technical understanding of interface technologies and data formats (ideally from the hotel industry).
• Knowledge of standard web development tools and practice (e.g. widget integration)
• Several years of work experience in the IT environment and knowledge of its processes would be an advantage
• Business understanding, especially for marketing and online sales activities
• A highly professional, solution- and customer-oriented way of working
• Quick comprehension
• Fluent German and English, both written and spoken
• Advantage: Experience with ticketing systems
• Advantageous: Other foreign languages (especially Italian or French)