Business Central Developer - Dynamics Nav
Job Openings > Business Central Developer - Dynamics Nav
Business Central Developer – Dynamics Nav – Hybrid – Lithuania
We are hiring at Navitrans International NV for a Business Central Developer – Dynamics Nav in Lithuania!
As a Business Central Developer, you must develop further and adapt Navitrans functionally. You play a role in the analysis and design of the solution, as well as in coding and testing it. During the introduction phase, your technical team lead will guide you in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central AL and C/AL development environment. You will be included in a permanent team responsible for the projects assigned to it or the product team.
Navitrans International NV develops and distributes software for transport companies and logistics service providers from its head office in Belgium and has offices in The Netherlands, Denmark, and Lithuania. With the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central platform as the basis for Navitrans, we have had a strong technology partner for more than 20 years that is completely ready for future challenges. We are proud that our software optimizes and supports the critical business processes within the sector.
Here is a little window into our company: Navitrans was acquired by Valsoft and now operates under Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, which operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
The successful candidate will live in Lithuanian, working in a hybrid work model from home and from our office in Vilnius!
- 2+ years of experience with C/AL or AL development
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central
- SQL and PowerShell knowledge is a plus
- Experience working on projects related to NAV ERP implementations
- Ability to prioritize tasks and be a multitasking resource
- Team player with the ability to work efficiently with limited supervision
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Analytical thinking and proactive action
- Listening skills and excellent communication skills
- Team player in a team with a project manager to support sales and support
- Result and quality oriented
- At least a professional level of English language essential
- Legally authorized to work in Lithuania
What your day will look like:
- As Business Central Developer, it is your responsibility to develop further and adapt Navitrans functionally
- You play a role in the analysis and design of the solution, as well as in coding and testing it
- During the introduction phase, your technical team lead will guide you in the Dynamics NAV C/AL and AL development environment
- You will be included in a permanent team that is responsible for the projects assigned to it or in the product team
What do we have to offer:
- A full-time job in an international company
- Work-life balance Flexible work hours Remote work possibility
- Learning and training budget
- Monthly team-building events locally and internationally
- Direct employment or Interim contract in an international company
- We organize team-building activities on a regular basis, and international colleagues come to the head office several times a year to exchange experiences
For further information about Navitrans, you can visit our website at www.navitrans.eu/en
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.