Job Openings > System Administrator
Aspire Software is looking for an Implementation Specialist to join Aspire team in Lebanon !
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
What your day will look like:
- The System Administrator is responsible for coordinating with operating companies within the Portfolio to facilitate operational
improvements, costs savings and cloud migrations.
- Experience in managing and maintaining Windows Server and Linux environments.
- Ability to troubleshoot and configure network infrastructure.
- Familiarity with one or more public cloud platforms (AWS and OCI preferred).
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to work in a consultative fashion with other engineering teams.
- 5+ years experience in systems administration.
- Relevant experience with one or more public cloud providers Experience with network protocols, infrastructure configurations, and