Job Openings > Payroll Specialist
Payroll Specialist – Remote – Germany
We are hiring at Aspire Software for an extremely self-motivated Payroll Specialist to join our Finance Team in Germany, where you will be responsible for the end-to-end payroll processing operations and support for multiple international organizations based in Germany!
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
Our motto is “Be Humble, Stay Hungry!”
The candidate can be anywhere in Germany. This position can be remote or work from any of our offices in Germany!
What your day will look like:
- Input, audit, and process multiple payrolls for multiple subsidiaries of varying complexities; coordinate all incoming payroll data
- Partner and communicate effectively with the HR, operation, and finance teams on the transition of new payroll accounts and payroll data
- Ensure high level of compliance, Participation in year-end closing activities, external audits by auditors and tax auditors, as well as audits by social security institutions
- Providing companies with updates and legislative guidance as needed in multiple countries
- Respond to and resolves all incoming inquiries from stakeholders while delivering the highest level of customer service within expected timelines. Serves as the point of escalations and issues
- Prepare reports including earnings summaries, taxes, deductions, leaves, taxable and non-taxable earnings, as well as other HR/Payroll metrics
- Participate and lead special projects and ad hoc activates
- German Language skillset to at least a professional level, both written and verbal, are essential
- A minimum of 2 years of end-to-end Payroll experience
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration would be highly advantageous
- Ideally, you bring expertise and have a good understanding of payroll processes
- You have good knowledge of collective bargaining, payroll tax and social security law, as well as basic knowledge of labor law
- You are proficient in the use of common accounting systems such as DATEV and have a good command of MS Office
- Good command of English
- Extreme attention to detail and organization skills
- Be comfortable working with multiple payroll solutions and tools
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, consistently changing working environment
- Ability to work both independently and in collaboration in a team environment
- Professional level of English is highly desirable
- Legally authorized to work in Germany
For information about Aspire Software, please visit our website at www.aspiresoftware.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.