Job Openings > Digital Marketing Executive
We are hiring at Aspire Software for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing team in APAC!
We are looking for an ambitious, proactive Digital Marketing Executive who has a dynamic go-getter attitude and exceptional communication skills to manage digital campaigns and other marketing initiatives across our growing portfolio of B2B software solutions in the APAC region.
This position will be key to delivering digital marketing initiatives and campaigns in a fast-paced forward-thinking environment.
This is a hands-on execution role, where the ideal candidate will have a passion for digital marketing and a keen sense on interfacing with traditional marketing elements. The ideal candidate is required to help build strategic programs and execute the digital pieces, and take on the responsibility for all forms of Marketing for a portfolio of businesses across Australia, which is continually growing.
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
Our motto is “Be Humble, Stay Hungry”
The candidate can be anywhere in Australia. This position can be remote or work from any of our offices!
What your day will look like:
- Define and execute the B2B marketing strategy for each company within the portfolio
- Handle day-to-day activities and lead business engagements, proactively solving issues with business projects and ensuring goals are met
- Plan, develop, and manage digital projects, including paid advertising, email marketing, social media, and joint initiatives with our partner network
- Draft marketing and project briefs
- Work on go-to-market strategies for new products and features
- Collaborate closely with the sales and product teams
- Analyse and optimise digital campaigns
- Ensure website content is current and accurate
- Report on insights from SEO, Analytics, and marketing results to the business
- Assist in preparing high-quality, detailed analyses and reports using Excel
- Coordinate project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel
- Check and approve creative/production materials, copy, content, layout, production art, and coordinate business approval of the same
- Create content (blogs, monthly newsletters, testimonials, etc) in addition to working with our contract content writers
- Organise and co-ordinate industry events (trade shows, award nights, functions, etc)
- Work with the head of sales to manage industry sponsorships and alliances
- Qualification in Communications, Marketing, Media or a related field
- 3-5 years' experience in marketing or a similar role
- Proven experience in digital marketing, preferably within the software industry B2B
- Email campaigns (e.g., Mailchimp, Marketing Cloud, Pardot)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Well-organised, detail-oriented with an analytical mind
- Comfortable with Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Understanding of SEO, SEM and social media
- Great presentation skills
- Proficient in project management tools such as Asana, Monday.co
- Proficient in Salesforce (or other CRM) and Microsoft Office Products
- Legally authorised to work in Australia
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary + super
- Work from home, in the office (depending on location), or hybrid
- Flexible work environment and hours
For information about Aspire Software, please visit our website at www.aspiresoftware.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.