Job Openings > Recruiter
Recruiter – Hybrid – Paris
Aspire Software is looking to hire a Recruiter to join our growing HR team in France!
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a bilingual Recruiter to join our international team, working with stakeholders and supporting hiring across a portfolio of software companies in Europe, APAC, and North America!
You could be part of a curious, dynamic, and collaborative team passionate about delivering an exceptional Recruitment experience to our candidates as well as our team. You will have continued support, mentoring and all the tools you need to be a Recruitment expert at Aspire Software!
We want you to be set up for success and feel like part of the team!
If you like working in a fast-paced environment and have an entrepreneurial mindset, then this opportunity could be for you!
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
Our motto is “Be Humble, Stay Hungry!”
The successful candidate can be based anywhere within a commutable distance of our office in Paris, working in a hybrid work model from our office in Paris close to Gare de Lyon - 3 days in the office is mandatory!
What your day will look like:
- Responsible for the full cycle recruiting and selection process (creating and updating job descriptions, screening resumes, telephone interviews, and virtual/onsite interviews) for vacancies across a portfolio of software companies
- Setting up the intake calls with hiring managers
- Proactively searching for the candidates we need on LinkedIn and other resources
- Strategic out-of-the-box thinking when it comes to finding passive candidates
- Responsible for identifying and implementing recruitment strategies and branding to promote Valsoft
- Collaborating with the Management team to identify hiring needs in advance
- Coach hiring Managers on interview techniques and best practice
- Able to support high-volume recruitment and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Be an expert in knowing the market and business needs
- Other job duties as assigned
- Quick learner and able to think out of the box, be a leader, initiate processes and provide exceptional candidate experience
- 3 years + experience in full cycle end-to-end recruitment with both high volume and niche roles is essential
- At least a professional level of English and French or Spanish, both written and verbal, is essential
- Working in a hybrid work model from our office close to Gare de Lyon - 3 days in the office is mandatory
- An additional language skillset, both written and verbal, would be highly advantageous
- Previous recruitment experience in an “in-house” position, where you enjoyed being the advisor to your stakeholders
- An advocate for candidate experience excellence and consider this in every decision you make
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment working with colleagues across the globe
- You are able to collaborate and proactively communicate clearly, both verbally and in written form, with various stakeholders in English and French or Spanish is essential
- Experience with recruitment processes and platforms
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal, decision-making, time-management, and organizational skills
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills is an asset
- Experience hiring internationally would be an asset
- Technical and corporate recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting people internationally
- Applicant Tracker Systems experience is an asset
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft tools
- Familiar with Indeed and LinkedIn
- Live within commutable distance of our office in Paris is essential
- Legally authorized to work in France
For information about Aspire Software, please visit our website at www.aspiresoftware.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.