Job Openings > Product Owner
Product Owner – Remote – Europe
We are hiring at ASE for a Product Owner to join our team!
We seek a dynamic Product Owner who will be working within an agile cross functional team comprising of technical and non-technical members to deliver improvements and new products that are part of ASE’s strategy.
Here is a little window into our company: Here at ASE, we’re well placed to help automotive businesses thrive in a challenging economy. We've got there by focusing 100% on the motor industry, developing tools and skills for over 40 years that make us a trusted partner in 50 countries for dealer networks, individual businesses, and the major brands.
The successful candidate can live anywhere in Europe, working remotely from home.
What your day will look like:
- Manage the product development priorities ensuring that there is clear communication of priorities and progress.
- Defining the vision for the product.
- Determine stakeholders needs and preferences.
- Conduct market research including competitor analysis.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Analysing new product ideas by utilising market research, potential revenue, and cost of development to determine a return on investment
- Maintaining a product road map and when challenged be able to say “no” and explain why; always ensuring that the road map is in line with the strategy.
- Create training material for internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintaining the product backlog, writing user stories, acceptance criteria and prioritization of requirements,
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Have exceptional analytical skills.
- Be a good communicator.
- Be able to manage stakeholders at all levels.
- Be able to interpret business requirements and break these down.
- Able to work on their own and as part of a team.
- Be able to gather requirements by various methods. (workshops, interviews, surveys)
- Have good technical knowledge.
- Be able to work to deadlines.
- Have the required people skills to be influence the direction of a product.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant product experience.
- Fluent in English. Spoken and written.
- Legally authorised to work in the UK.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Have an understanding of financial systems.
- Have an understanding of the automotive industry.
- Having additional language skills e.g., German would be an advantage.
For information about ASE Global, please visit our website at www.ase-global.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.