Job Openings > Client Support Representative
Aspire Software is looking for a Client Support Representative to join our team in Lebanon.
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
What your day will look like:
• Monitor and respond to user-reported issues as well as infrastructure alerts promptly and professionally; ensure issues are tracked through to resolution.
• Manage proactive ready-for-business checks, identify and fix gaps, and respond promptly to failures.
• Ensure efficient incident management, ensuring accurate communication to impacted groups and timely resolution.
• Facilitate root cause investigations and manage the implementation of corrective and preventative measures.
• Liaise with external technology vendors to coordinate changes and resolve issues.
• Review, execute, and verify production changes in strict accordance with procedures defined in change documents.
• Take an active role in planned technology events, i.e. business continuity tests, ensuring recovery procedures are accurate and complete.
• Leverage tools and resources available within the company to simplify, automate, or eliminate inefficiencies.
• Participate in off-hours pager rotation
• Understanding of hotel front desk and back office operations.
• Team player.
• Ability to pick up new concepts easily with an initiative to learn and self-motivated.
• Ability to multi-task effectively.
• Assertive and able to resolve client issues with tact and diplomacy.
• Excellent communication skills required:
• Verbally communicate clearly
• Write clearly with excellent grammar and spelling, in style appropriate for business communication
• Clarify problems or issues
• Good listening skills
• Professional and courteous
• Positive attitude
Education and Experience
• 3+ Experience in Technical support and troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of Windows operating systems and basic networking concepts
• Technical certification is a plus
• Hospitality experience is a plus