Job Openings > Junior Implementation Specialist
Aspire Software is looking for a Junior Implementation Specialist ( Hybrid Position ) to join our team in Lebanon.
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
The junior implementation Specialist plays a pivotal role in overseeing the successful integration and implementation of our business tools for our subsidiaries. This position requires a strong understanding of our business tools, exceptional communication skills, and the ability to manage complex projects to ensure seamless transitions and client satisfaction.
What your day will look like:
- Collaborate with clients to understand their requirements
- Assist in gathering client requirements and participating in the development of implementation plans under the guidance of senior team members.
- Conduct business tools demonstrations and provide training to clients and their teams as needed.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any implementation-related issues or challenges that may arise during the deployment process.
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation.
- Provide continuous support and guidance to clients throughout the implementation process and post-implementation phases
- Configure Aspire business tools
- Engage in continuous learning and skill development to enhance understanding of the implementation process and related technologies.
- Collaborate with the senior team members to identify opportunities for process improvement and operational efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science a relevant field or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to adapt to evolving priorities and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with clients and internal teams.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the capacity to manage
- complex and challenging situations effectively.
- A proactive and customer-centric approach, with a strong commitment to delivering exceptional service.