Job Openings > Senior Software Developer
Aspire Software is looking for Senior Software Developer ( Hybrid Position ) to join Aspire team in Lebanon.
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
What your day will look like:
- Develop, maintain, and support business related software, including project planning and status reporting
- Apply and and adhere to an application development life cycle, including requirements analysis, application architecture and end-user environment
- Develop software patches/fixes for the product in a timely manner
- Act as a technical resource during the design, sale and support cycles of the maintenance product
- The chosen candidate will have working knowledge of:
1. Reporting Tools (Active Reports)
2. MS technologies (WPF, .NET 4.x, .NET CORE)
3. Rest/SOAP (APIs)
4. Design/architectural patterns (MVC, MVVM)
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate or provide proof of a high level of competence and real-world experience in the following:
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science, 10+ years with SaaS solutions using C#, 1 to 3 years project leadership experience
- Strong analytical skills, estimating skills, problem solving and communication skills are also needed.
- SQL database proficiency expected with firm understanding of relational database system with T-SQL.