Job Openings > Sales Executive
Sales Executive – Remote – Germany
Aspire Software is currently looking for a Sales Executive to join our growing team in Germany!
The Publishing vertical within Aspire Software develops enterprise software solutions for SMEs and global enterprises, specifically Trade, Academic (STM), Educational and Professional Information Publishers. Our portfolio seeks a Sales Executive to build a business by identifying business opportunities and selling our solutions, besides maintaining relationships with our clients in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
The Sales Executive plays a critical role in sales for our corporate Publishing software solutions. The successful candidate will be ambitious with a proven track record of developing a strong pipeline, surpassing sales targets, and generating net new recurring revenue by engaging with key decision makers and building trusted relationships with new potential customers.
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
Our motto is “Be Humble, Stay Hungry!”
The successful candidate will live in Germany, working remotely from home or from any of our offices in Germany!
What you will do:
- Hunt for new business through research, cold calling, conferences, trade shows, etc., to maintain a strong and consistent pipeline
- Close sales opportunities to exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
- Grow customer base across current and future vertical Publishing software solutions
- Manage opportunities with timely and accurate notes, tasks, and documentation to effectively communicate the status of a client record in the pipeline
- Provide accurate forward-looking forecasts through pipeline analysis
- Fully comprehend the value proposition of our Publishing software solutions to perform effective product demonstrations tailored to the needs of the client
- 2+ years of experience in related industry
- 2+ years of experience in large, complex enterprise software sales
- Strong Hunter skills
- Experience working and building relationships with executive-level decision-makers
- A high performer with a proven track record of meeting sales targets and goals
- Ability to deliver presentations to live audiences both in person and online
- Capable of working remotely with various groups and cultures
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are critical
- Proficiency with MS applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and CRM systems (SalesForce)
- Base and Uncapped Commission
- Ability to travel 50% of the time – sometimes at short notice
- Must be fluent in German, both verbal and written is essential
- Must be legally authorized to work in Germany, Austria, Switzerland
For information about Aspire Software, please visit our website at www.aspiresoftware.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.