Job Openings > Executive Assistant
Executive Assistant – On-site – Paris
Aspire Software is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to join our growing team in France!
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a bilingual Executive Assistant to join our international team, working with stakeholders and supporting executive teams across Europe, APAC, and the US!
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
Our motto is “Be Humble, Stay Hungry!”
The successful candidate should be based in Paris, France, working from our office in Paris in an On-site role!
You will be working with a group of highly motivated and driven leaders who work in a fast-paced environment as we continue to grow!
What your day will look like:
- Establish minute notes for key meetings
- Working closely on projects with the executive team
- Able to step into some meetings to get the required information
- Supporting the Marketing and Communications team with internal events as required
- Booking business travel for 4 executives
- Adhoc tasks such as ordering lunches, making restaurant reservations
- Overseeing and managing tasks related to property management
- Managing professional expenses and other related tasks
- Organizing after-hour events on occasion
- 4 years + previous experience as an Executive Assistant or in a similar role
- Having a proactive and resourceful approach to your work - a natural problem solver with the ability to think on your feet and propose alternative solutions
- Excellent organization, time management, and both written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Acute attention to detail - you’re extremely well organized, with a knack for noticing and remembering the little things
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, balancing personal and business tasks
- Must be flexible to work out of core hours on occasion
- A strong proficiency with Outlook and MS
- The ability to work from our office in Paris is essential
- Bilingual in French and English (additional languages are a plus) is essential
- Legally authorized to work in France
For further information about Aspire Software, you can visit our websites at www.aspiresoftware.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.