Job Openings > Technical Support II
Aspire Software is looking for a Technical Support II ( Hybrid Position ) to join our team in Lebanon.
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
What your day will look like:
• Record and deal directly with user calls and queries using the local ticketing and support software.
• Develop and document technical solutions and reporting solutions and procedures along with Application support related processes and procedures to improve efficiency.
• Manage tickets through their lifecycle and give regular progress reports to the end user.
• Extensively use the support software and email communication to monitor and improve team performance for optimal client satisfaction and team development.
• Liaise with suppliers, internal and external customers in a professional manner and according to relevant support agreements
• Support and maintain good relationships with other colleagues
• Work to deadlines and respond in a flexible way to the changing demands of the department and the business
• Support systems with proactive monitoring alerts to ensure that service delivery performance degradation is picked up before the customer becomes aware.
• Enter common technical faults in the internal ticketing system
• Provide initial assessment of all incidents and adhere to SLA’s
• Liaise with other teams including database, application and configuration teams on a regular basis to provide information on technical issues where specialist team may need to assist.
• Give assistance with project service delivery implementation and system handover support.
• Sound IT skills in Microsoft Office particularly Excel
• Experience in MS SQL Server for data manipulation and performance
• Exposure to MS SSIS
• Experience in Data warehousing is an advantage
• Very good command of English in word and script
• Good command of German in word and script is an advantage, but not mandatory