Job Openings > Director of Professional Services
We are hiring at Aspire Software for a Director of Professional Services to join our growing team!
This newly created role of Director of Professional Services will have responsibility for leading and managing a world-class Professional Services sales organization for one of our rapidly expanding portfolio of enterprise software companies globally. This role will lead teams in defining Go-To-Market and customer engagement strategies to grow consulting revenue and deliver high-impact professional services work for our customers.
This is an opportunity to lead a team of experienced sales professionals and build an elite culture in which individuals can excel and grow their careers at Aspire Software rapidly.
The Director of Professional Services will develop relationships at multiple levels within the business, operations and IT organizations with our clients to sell our professional services and solutions. As the owner of the relationship with our clients, the Director of Professional leads all aspects of business with the clients, including overall sales, delivery, and business management activities.
The successful Director of Professional Services will develop and structure complex solutions that could include outsourcing, partner solutions, application development, application maintenance, systems integration, infrastructure and other related services.
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
The successful candidate will live within commutable distance of Lyon or Paris, working in a hybrid role from home and from our office in Lyon or Paris!
What your day will look like:
- Lead the global professional services sales team to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and revenue results. Achieve high-margin sales results at an efficient cost of sale by optimizing resource and GTM strategies for efficient execution
- Engage with C-level and VP-level customers to build strategic partnerships and mutual success plans through well-scoped and implemented consulting services agreements. Serve as an executive point of escalation leadership with customers
- Build and maintain an inclusive culture which drives belonging and collective success across the geographically dispersed team
- Partner with Aspire Software collaborators and teams to generate net new revenue opportunities from both current and prospective customers
- Optimize day-to-day sales activities and drive engagement to optimize revenue conversion. Adept at questioning the status quo and set the standard to drive operational excellence
- Demonstrate outstanding influencing, negotiation and commercial skills alongside proven large-deal experience and complex C Suite negotiation skills
- Adopt a direct and hands-on approach for the delivery of revenue, bookings and pipeline generation for the region
- Drive cross-functional support and alignment working across Aspire Software functions to ensure clarity of tasks and deliverables needed to scale the Professional Services strategy
- Develop new initiatives, assessing new markets, and analyzing net new business opportunities
- Play a key leadership role on the Global Professional Services Leadership team and build effective and collaborative relationships with key team members
- Leadership at Scale – Experience managing regional Services/Consulting teams in complex matrix environments
- International Track Record – Proven success in leading and developing a geographically diverse and multi-faceted team. Evidence of scaling highly-accountable organizations rapidly with success. Deep understanding of global markets and owning sales and pipeline targets across regions
- People Leader – Experience leading and developing a successful regional and global team with a track record of engaging and growing diverse talent to greater success
- Be a Change Agent – the ability to successfully drive and embed change/transformation and diversity of thought
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or similar related field
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a Professional Services function
- 5+ years of enterprise sales or account management experience, including delivery and contract management
- Demonstrated success at collaborating, building consensus, and driving multiple projects to completion within cross-functional areas
- Expertise in management consulting or professional services offerings and go-to-market strategy
- Ability to develop and build strong, productive working relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- A 'roll up the sleeves' attitude towards problem-solving
- At least a professional level of English, both written and verbal, is essential, with at least one additional language skillset in French, Spanish, Italian or German, both written and verbal, is essential
- Legally authorized to work in France
For information about Aspire Software, please visit our website at www.aspiresoftware.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.