Job Openings > Support Engineer
Aspire Software is looking for a Support Engineer to join our team in Lebanon.
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
What your day will look like:
- Receive the different requests about incidents or problems from customers in order to analyse, study and prioritize them based on complexity and urgency to provide them with the most efficient solution
- Review the incidents or problems received and classify them according to their type and urgency, coordinating with the different departments involved to guarantee the proposed solution.
- Contact the client to request additional information and/or process access to the team for analysis and study, detecting and resolving the incident.
- Contact suppliers/manufacturers in cases of incidents or problems in their components or components integrated into VSN solutions.
- Channel the most complex incidents or problems to the development department for help in solving them.
- Inform the client about the terms of resolution of incidents or problems as well as its completion and closure of the same.
- Register incidents or problems in the internal system as well as the resolution process and time invested in it, verifying if the client has a support contract and reporting the information to the post-sale support service.
- Guarantee the support service for incidents or problems in relation to the malfunction of machinery components, providing the solution that best suits the needs of the client as well as carrying out the follow-up by transferring the information the client needs.
- Take responsibility for audit projects for VSN clients, guaranteeing a proactive detection of their needs.
Detect bugs/possible improvements to transfer them to the development area as well as test them prior to transferring them to clients.
- Provide permanent feedback to Product Managers about customer requests or ideas for the evolution of the product
- Responsible of software updates to existing customers
- Carry out the documentation tasks, being responsible for the creation of a Knowledge Base f of incidents or problems and the solutions offered.
Education: Technical Computing or Telecommunications Engineering.
Previous experience: 2 years in a similar role. Desirable experience in the Media & Broadcast sector
Other skills: Customer service, listening and problem-solving skills. Microsoft technologies, SQL, databases, VMWare, virtualization tools, Network, basic knowledge of programming languages (such as Java, Python, JS, HTML, …)