Job Openings > Technical Customer Service Consultant
Technical Customer Service Consultant – Hybrid – Angers or Nantes
We are hiring At E-Finances for a Technical Customer Service Consultant to join our growing team in Angers or Nantes regions to help support our clients with our software products and services!
We are looking for a Technical Customer Service Consultant for our suite of software products that will provide our customers with an exceptional customer experience.
Here's a little window into our company: E-Finances is a leading financial services company offering innovative cash management and banking communication solutions to national and international businesses. Our commitment to excellence and technical expertise makes us a trusted partner for our customers. E-Finance was acquired by Valsoft and now operates under the Aspire Software portfolio. Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
The successful candidate will be based within a commutable distance of our offices in either Angers or Nantes, working in a hybrid working model!
What your day will look like:
- Analysing and qualifying tickets within the contractual deadlines we have with our customers
- Take charge of the functional and technical resolution of identified incidents
- Analysing customer requirements
- Estimate the time required for implementation, configuration, technical modelling, scripting and updating
- Ensuring specific configuration in response to customers' requests for corrections and, or upgrades
- Work with internal teams and customers to understand their specific needs
- Provide advice to optimise existing solutions and resolve problems
- Produce progress reports, monitor KPIs and maintain accurate documentation
- Professional level of French, both written and verbal, is essential
- 1+ years of experience in a software, technology or consultancy support environment is essential
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or experience would be advantageous
- Technical Customer Service experience or support experience for French customers is essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French essential
- Ability to work in a team and solve problems independently
- Strong sense of customer service and satisfaction
- Knowledge of cash management and banking communication protocols would be an advantage
- Technical knowledge (databases, SQL, Python, etc.) would be an advantage
- Experience in a support role would be an advantage
- Live within commutable distance of our offices in Angers or Nantes
- Legally entitled to work in France
For more information on E-Finance, please visit our website at https://e-finances.fr
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.