Job Openings > Implementation Specialist
Implementation Specialist - Remote – Canada
Vocantas is currently looking to hire an Implementation Specialist to join the team!
Vocantas is looking for an experienced Implementation Specialist to join our team on a permanent basis, working remotely anywhere in Canada.
The ideal candidate will combine a true passion for technology with a deep desire to ensure that customers always come first. We are looking for a Bilingual Implementation Specialist who thrives in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and demonstrates an ability to execute precisely and quickly.
If you are looking for a new challenge and like a high-energy environment working with innovative technologies, then you'll love it at Vocantas. You should be a passionate go-getter with a deep desire to ensure that customers always come first.
Here is a little window into our company: Vocantas has been providing powerful automated communication solutions for over 18 years. We solve complex human capital management and customer outreach challenges, servicing Fortune 500 companies within healthcare, manufacturing, service and delivery, and retail industries. From humble beginnings as an automated voice company, Vocantas has since grown into a leader in the workforce communications technology space. Vocantas was acquired by Valsoft Corp and now operates under the Aspire Software portfolio, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, which operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
The successful candidate will be based anywhere in Canada, working remotely from home, but must be fluent in both French and English languages!
What your day will look like:
- Among the Bilingual Implementation Specialist's duties will be to evaluate, plan, install, configure and deploy complex web and telephony applications in a distributed environment, including many cloud-based (hosted) and premise-based software components, and to upgrade existing applications.
- Post-deployment, the Specialist will be responsible for knowledge transfer to customer support and may be called upon for investigation/troubleshooting of escalated customer-reported issues.
- Fluent in English and French is essential, with Spanish being highly desirable; applicants fluent in French will be preferred
- College or University degree in a Computer Science or related program is highly desirable
- Professional courses and certifications considered an asset
- Knowledge of web application, networking technologies, administration and troubleshooting tools Working knowledge of SQL and database technologies/tools
- Experience with domain environments (Active Directory or LDAP, SAML2, etc.)
- Understanding of VOIP telephony concepts Basic scripting experience in Windows and/or Linux
- Experience deploying and configuring .NET web applications in a Windows Server environment
- Experience working in a VM environment (preferably VMWare) Microsoft Windows Server and Linux administration
- Experience troubleshooting networked applications Telephony(PBXs, Telco, CTI, Dialogic, Asterisk, OpenSIPS, etc.) including configuration and analysis/troubleshooting
- Automated speech recognition (ASR) and IVR applications Experience with system level quality assurance (QA) Experience with project management methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Excellent customer relations and customer support skills
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to direct and assist in problem resolution
- Legally authorized to work in Canada, is essential
For further information about Vocantas, you can visit our website at www.vocantas.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.