Job Openings > Program Manager
Program Manager – Remote – Germany
ASE Global is looking to hire a Program Manager to join our growing Automotive team in Germany!
The Program Manager is responsible for driving large and complex Professional Services engagements towards customers. You will ensure service offerings are scoped and priced to fulfil the business objectives and drive growth in new segments.
Once the deal is won, the Program Manager is the head of the delivery, from the opportunity phase until the complete fulfilment of the contract, ensuring the continuity from pre-sales to delivery, actively seeking to improve top and bottom lines with due consideration to customer satisfaction and business objectives.
Here is a little window into our company: ASE Global was acquired by Valsoft and now operates under Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
The successful candidate can be anywhere in Germany. This position can be remote or work from any of our offices!
What your day will look like:
- Build a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.)
- Assume the role of Contract Fulfilment during the pre-sales phase, supporting the Customer Solutions Responsible and Key Account Manager in defining competitive and profitable services
- Responsible for dimensioning and scoping of the customer solution in large
- Drive the scope definition, cost calculation and planning for different players, e.g. internal or Consultants
- Translate, analyze, and define customer requirements
- Manage the operational relationship with the customer
- Responsible for the contract execution strategy and risk exposure
- Manage contract changes and/or amendments during the contract execution
- Secures compliance with both contractual and business case requirements
- Ensure the continuity from presales to delivery, actively seeking improvements of top and bottom line with due consideration to Customer expectations
- Manage and drive up-sell opportunities by engaging with customers when needed
- Ensure continuous improvement and re-use in the portfolio and offerings to minimize customer response times
- Mentor the team, interact with them and support them in their professional growth, and identify and recognize talents
- Support asset and organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology fine-tuning, and harvesting the best practices from the programs driven
- Need hands-on experience when it comes to project delivery
- Proficiency, both written and verbal, in German and English languages is essential
- 5+ years of experience with a focus on Project Management and Delivery of complex customer solutions
- Experience in project management (traditional waterfall model and agile methodologies) with an extensive set of technical and business skills
- Proven capability of customer-facing presentation capabilities, demonstrating consultative skills
- Explicit customer focus business mindset with a clear orientation to practical results
- Accountability and independence in performing work based on defined objectives
- Executive-level engagement experience as part of sales and delivery of consulting or other professional services
- The availability to travel 50% to customer engagement as needed
- Excellent presentation, verbal communication and written English skills
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Persuading and Influencing ability
- Relating and Networking skills
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Leading and Supervising abilities
- Should have done management of +2MUSD complex projects with multiple technologies
- PMP or Prince2 certification is Mandatory
- Good understanding of Software Business
- Automation experience and Devops and Agile certifications are plus
- Must be legally authorized to work in Germany
For information about Aspire Software, please visit our website at <a href="http://www.aspiresoftware.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.