Job Openings > IT Specialist
IT Specialist – Nantes
We are hiring at Octave for an experienced IT Specialist to join our team!
We are looking for an IT Specialist to join our team at Octave. We design, build, and manufacture a multi-channel sales management software system in SaaS mode. We are looking for someone with a strong technical background to help us continue to evolve and innovate in our field.
We are seeking an experienced IT Specialist to add to our team. The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring that the organization's IT infrastructure is efficient, secure, and meets the needs of the business.
Our company, an omnichannel ecommerce solution provider based in Angers, France, is seeking a skilled and experienced IT Specialist to join our team.
Here is a little window into our company: Octave was acquired by Valsoft and now operates under the Aspire Software portfolio. Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
What your day will look like:
- Design, implement, and maintain Windows Server infrastructure including Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Administer Microsoft 365 services including Exchange, SharePoint, and Teams
- Manage Remote Desktop Services, Gateway, and Broker for remote access
- Automate and manage Azure infrastructure with Terraform and Ansible
- Set up and maintain SQL Server databases on Azure and on-premise environment
- Administer Stormshield VPN and firewall to secure network infrastructure
- Configure and maintain Grafana for monitoring and visualization
- Utilize Kubernetes and CI/CD (ArgoCD, Helm Operator) for application deployment and management
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the aforementioned systems
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Windows server setup and administration, Active Directory and Azure Active Directory administration, Microsoft 365 administration, Remote Desktop Services, Gateway and Broker administration
- Knowledge of Azure Administration with Terraform and Ansible, SQL Server (Azure, On Premise) setup and administration, Stormshield VPN and firewall administration, Grafana setup and administration
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and CI/CD (ArgoCD, Helm Operator) is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ability to adapt to changes, situations and fast-paced work environments
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Being fluent in French is essential, with a professional level of English, both written and verbal, is highly desirable
- Legally authorized to work In France
For information about Octave, please visit our website at <a href="http://www.octave.biz
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.