Job Openings > Implementation Specialist
Aspire Software is looking for an Implementation Specialist to join Aspire team in Lebanon !
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
What your day will look like:
- Among the Bilingual Implementation Specialist's duties will be to evaluate, plan, install, configure and deploy complex web and telephony applications in a distributed environment, including many cloud-based (hosted) and premise-based software components, and to upgrade existing applications.
- Post-deployment, the Specialist will be responsible for knowledge transfer to customer support and may be called upon for investigation/troubleshooting of escalated customer-reported issues.
- Fluent in English and French is essential, with Spanish being highly
desirable; applicants fluent in French will be preferred College or University degree in a Computer Science or related program is highly desirable
- Professional courses and certifications considered an asset
- Knowledge of web application, networking technologies, administration and troubleshooting tools Working knowledge of SQL and database technologies/tools
- Experience with domain environments (Active Directory or LDAP, SAML2, etc.)
- Understanding of VOIP telephony concepts Basic scripting experience in Windows and/or Linux
- Experience deploying and configuring .NET web applications in a Windows Server environment
- Experience working in a VM environment (preferably VMWare)
- Microsoft Windows Server and Linux administration
- Experience troubleshooting networked applications Telephony(PBXs, Telco, CTI, Dialogic, Asterisk, OpenSIPS, etc.) including configuration
- Automated speech recognition (ASR) and IVR applications
- Experience with system level quality assurance (QA) Experience with project management methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Excellent customer relations and customer support skills
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills