Job Openings > Financial Accountant
Onsite Position, HQ Lacey, WA
Entry to Intermediate Level
$27.88 – $32.93/hr.
Software, Information Technology and Services
Employees are covered by medical, dental, vision, and AD&D insurance. Alliance offers a 401k plan in addition to 11 paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), which accrues bi-weekly (12 days total). Employees may also receive discretionary bonuses throughout the year.
We are looking for a detailed Accountant who can maintain accounts, control expenses, and enter high-volume data in addition to processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. May specialize in a phase of accounting work such as accounts receivable, property and equipment control, and budgeting. Works directly with manager on monthly and year end closings. Other duties involve receiving payments, preparing documents for annual financial audits, participating in audits, and assisting with state and local tax filing.
- Maintain and balance financial statements, reports, and schedules.
- Process general journal entries and cash receipts.
- Prepare periodic analyses of account balances and revenue.
- Frequently works in Salesforce for accounting reviews, new orders, change requests, and order renewals.
- Audit accounting and financial documents for accuracy and compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state and federal statutes.
- Classify, code, post, and balance financial and accounting documents and records.
- Post cash receipts and Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) deposits daily.
- Assist with preparation and participation in annual audits.
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Able to interpret and apply accounting theory, laws, and regulations.
- Able to work accurately with numerical detail.
- Clear communication; able to analyze, consolidate, and interpret accounting data.
- Skilled in Dynamics GP and Salesforce a plus.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1+ years of experience in accounting and financial operations
Travel may be required on an as needed basis.
- Primarily a stationary position; may have occasional opportunities to move about within an office environment
- Operation of a computer and typical office machinery
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times
Alliance Enterprises, Inc., founded in 1981, has a history of providing innovative, technology-based solutions. Alliance specializes in developing applications that support vocational rehabilitation agencies in assisting people with disabilities to obtain long term employment.
At Alliance, we invest in people, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
To learn more about Alliance’s culture and careers, please visit us at
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer