Job Openings > Senior Software Developer
Aspire Software is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our team in Lebanon.
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
What your day will look like:
• Collaborate effectively with our international teams to drive the development of the application.
• Create and maintain a unified and scalable UI leveraging Material UI.
• Document code and components comprehensively using Storybook.
• Utilize REST APIs for data retrieval and presentation within the application.
• Use Git and Azure DevOps for version control and collaborate effectively within a team.
• Implement rigorous testing procedures to ensure the application's reliability and performance.
• We expect the developer to actively contribute to decision-making, as the application is still in its early stages.
• Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
• Strong expertise in React and a track record of building web applications (2+ years).
• Strong MS SQL experience writing stored procedures/functions as well as query optimization.
• Familiarity with responsive web design and modern CSS practices.
• A good grasp of (JSON) REST APIs and data integration.
• Proficiency in version control using Git.
• Familiarity with npm and building tools such as webpack.
• Strong problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail.
• Knowledge of testing methodologies and tools for React applications.
• Experience in UI development using Material UI.
• Proficiency in Storybook for comprehensive UI component documentation.
• Familiarity with state management libraries like Redux and Redux Toolkit.
• Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines, particularly in Azure DevOps and GitHub.
• Familiarity with Jira and Azure Devops for issue management.
• Familiarity with Node.js for backend processes.
• Familiarity with postman
• Familiarity using Azure B2C and AWS Cognito for identity.