Job Openings > Sales Manager
Aspire Software is looking for a Sales Manager to join our team in Lebanon.
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
What your day will look like:
- Taking responsibility for new commercial agreements in the EMEA region to increase sales and business for the company
– Identifying new business opportunities in the managed countries, being able to split them into different profiles and prioritizing them.
– Business development for VSN solutions in order to create strategies to empower the feasibility and success of the potential projects.
– Identifying and satisfying the customer needs, along with the Pre-sales team, by building a convenient technical proposal.
– Coordinating and attending public events (tradeshows, conferences and networking events) as well as prospecting channels, technology partners and end users.
– Collaborating with all the internal departments within the regular sales cycle process in order to accomplish the strategies and goals for the region and for the company.
Education: Advanced degree in Telecommunications or Computer Science.
Languages: Advanced English (spoken and written, technical). A second language is highly valued.
Previous experience: At least three years of demonstrable experience as a Sales Manager within the Broadcast and Media Industry.