Job Openings > Software Product Manager
FREICON Software is hiring for a Software Product Manager to join our team in Germany!
FREICON Software is seeking an experienced Software Product Manager who is comfortable being both Market and Customer-facing to aid us during an aggressive growth phase for both company and product evolution. In addition to the Product Manager responsibilities, this role is envisioned to quickly take a leadership element within the business.
FREICON Software (an Aspire Software company) is a global business delivering the most comprehensive and flexible SaaS solution in the Automotive sector. Our platform has been designed with our customers to deliver operational efficiencies and growth opportunities for automotive supply chains.
Our Mission is to leverage our passion to develop innovative software for all verticals of the automotive industry and help our customers’ businesses worldwide to thrive, and our promise is the commitment to deliver a platform that supports our customers’ business goals, keeps them at the forefront of innovation and drives performance.
FREICON Software is headquartered in Germany, supporting customers across Europe.
Here is a little window into our company: Freicon Software was acquired by Valsoft and now operates under the Aspire Software portfolio. Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
The successful candidate will be based in Germany or Switzerland with a Hybrid working model!
What your day will look like:
- Market and Customer facing. Identifies market needs. Collocated with marketing and business
- Owns vision and roadmaps, program backlog, pricing, licensing, ROI
- Drives PI objectives and realize content via prioritized features and enablers
- Establishes feature acceptance
- Managing the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Client Services, Marketing Support, and Technology teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of new product development
- Create and manage the product roadmap based on business opportunities, market research and end-user feedback
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Undertake additional roles and responsibilities which may be reasonable under this role
- Coordinating all product and customer requests
- Acting as a second point of contact (behind sales) with customers and partners
- Supporting Customer Success and Professional Services with escalations
- Able to lead in dynamic and unstructured situations
- Capable of creating a plan and then driving it
- At Least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent business-related discipline essential
- 5+ years SaaS Software product management experience in a supervisory capacity is essential
- Previous experience in business transformation is highly desirable
- Previous experience having worked in the Automotive or similar sector is highly desirable
- Exhibiting the characteristics of being ready to take on a first leadership role
- Knowledge of the Car Rental market/Fleet Management or Dealer Automotive industry, a strong advantage
- Knowledge of different fleet rental management products: vehicle rental, carsharing, mobility, micro-mobility, fleet management (cars, boats, scooters, golf carts, etc.) an advantage
- Prior experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology required
- Proven ability to lead product development teams and deliver quality products
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to manage, lead and motivate employees
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Demonstrates ability to quickly grasp new concepts and integrate them into projects as appropriate and to determine the required action rapidly and effectively in a new situation
- Excellent balance between technical and development understanding and business intelligence
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- Fluent in German and having a professional level of English, both written and verbal, is essential
- Legally authorized to work in Germany or Switzerland
For further information about FREICON Software, you can visit our website at www.filaksplus.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.