Job Openings > Product Manager O2C
Klopotek is hiring for a Product Manager O2C to join our growing team in Germany!
Are you passionate about customer service, order management and fulfilment processes? Do you want to play a key role in the transformation for Publishing, where you will enhance global standards for our ERP Order-to-cash solution? Join us and shape the future. Your primary focus will be delivering an outstanding and efficient order management solution for Publishing to enhance customer satisfaction and grow in the market.
Klopotek is the leading global provider of publishing software with many years of experience in delivering state-of-the-art solutions to our continuously growing customer base. Many of the world's biggest Publishing Groups are Klopotek customers, as they know they can rely on our powerful and flexible software to master current and future challenges. We are the right company for you if you enjoy supporting and inspiring modern publishing and media companies to embrace digital transformation by creating and delivering innovative technologies and services.
We have main offices in Berlin (GER), Amsterdam (NL), Gioia del Colle (IT) and Parsippany (New Jersey, USA). As part of Aspire Software we benefit from a powerful ecosystem providing continuous innovative services and solutions for further growths. Working with Klopotek means that you will be part of an international team that values self-motivation, independent and autonomous working practices, and flat hierarchies.
Here is a little window into our company: Klopotek was acquired by Valsoft and now operates under the Aspire Software portfolio. Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
We offer the opportunity to organize your working time flexibly and support your professional development by generating new perspectives with you.
The successful candidate will be based in Germany, working in a Hybrid working model!
What do we offer:
- You will have the opportunity to join a highly motivated international team of IT and publishing professionals who are passionate about their work
- Enjoy the flexibility of personal work hours and the option to work in a hybrid model, either on-site in Berlin or remotely
- Experience state-of-the-art technologies, tools, and working principles, including agile development, which will enhance your productivity and efficiency
- We value your career development and offer opportunities for progression within our organization
- As a member of our team, you will have the chance to participate in program/project teams, collaborating with leading global publishing houses
- Benefit from deep-dive training on our flagship applications, Classic Line and STREAM, to enhance your skills and knowledge in the field
Your tasks and your profile:
- Craft an inspiring product vision by gathering insights from the Publishing market and our valued customers
- Translate the product strategy into a comprehensive product roadmap, discovering ways to increase market share, drive commercial value, and enrich the customer experience
- Work closely with global and regional partners to identify areas for improvement and establish priorities
- Take ownership of creating user stories, ensuring that there are well-refined and estimated stories for upcoming sprints
- Participate in sprint planning meetings to offer clarity and elaborate on user stories to enhance understanding of requirements
- Proactively identify risks and implement early mitigations during product development to minimize uncertainties
- Minimum of 5 years of valuable experience in both physical and digital offerings (One-Off / Subscriptions / Advertisements), coupled with a strong background in product or process ownership
- Fluent in German and have at least a professional level of English, both written and verbal, is essential
- A profound understanding of publishing order-to-cash processes, encompassing related finance and supply chain functions
- Commercial thinking, with the ability to communicate effectively with sales and operation teams, as well as key disciplines such as customer service, order management, pricing, shipping, and invoicing
- Proven leadership skills, creating an environment of continuous learning and setting clear objectives
- Supportive coaching style, emphasizing encouragement for personal and professional development within the team
- Legally authorized to work in Germany
For further information about Klopotek, you can visit our website at www.klopotek.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.