Job Openings > Senior Full Stack Developer
Aspire Software is looking for Senior Software Developer ( Hybrid Position )to join Aspire team in Lebanon.
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
What your day will look like:
- Develop and maintain web applications using Angular or React, and C#/NestJS.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a full stack developer.
- Proficient in Angular or React for frontend development.
- Strong experience in backend development using C# and NestJS.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and web services.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Experience in microservice architecture
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluent in French language to communicate with developers and product team