Job Openings > Software Support
Aspire Software is looking for a Software Support ( Hybrid Position ) to join our team in Lebanon.
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
What Your Day Will Look Like:
• Develop and document technical solutions and reporting solutions and procedures along with IT related process and procedures to improve efficiency.\
• Liaise with suppliers, internal and external customers in a professional manner and according to relevant support agreements.
• Respond to incoming e-mails and chat
• Identify, research, diagnose, and resolve client issues, striving for first-call resolution whenever possible.
• Help identify any potential current client sales through product enhancements and training opportunities.
• Provide initial assessment of all incidents and adhere to SLA’s
• Accurately and thoroughly log client issues and follow up on any unresolved issues.
• Ability to manage workload and prioritize.
• Recognizing when a call is urgent and escalating accordingly.
• Follow-up and update customer status and information
• Troubleshooting and Problem solving
• Application Support
• Infrastructure Software Support: SQL Database Management, IIS, .NET Application Configuration,
• Software Installations and Upgrades
• End user Support: Troubleshooting software errors, troubleshooting data errors, resolving issues with applications (application errors, data corruption, bad configuration), Helping customer IT to spec their servers and technical requirements
• Proficiency in French, German is a Plus.
• Proven experience as a software support technician, preferably in a SaaS environment
• Understanding of remote access tools, applications, and servers
• Proficiency with Microsoft software
• A keen interest in IT, software, and customer service
• The ability to adapt and work flexibly as part of a busy support team whilst remaining self-motivated in managing your own workload.
• The ability to demonstrate an excellent customer service focus when dealing with customers.
• Commitment and a desire to solve issues in a quick and timely manner
• Ability to prioritize work, good at planning ahead.
• Organizational skills
• Proactive and raise any identified opportunities for improvements.
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solving.
• Bachelor’s degree is desirable.
• A genuinely curious mindset, capable of quickly learning new systems, and the desire to grow and develop over time.
• An excellent spoken manner with strong interpersonal skills with an operational level