Job Openings > Project Manager
JD for Project Manager
- Expected to be accountable and responsible for Metrics collection and reporting across multiple PS projects. Reports to the Director/VP
- Works with Project Managers and Team leads to measure and monitor at every stage of the Project on Actuals vs Estimates.
- Should have worked on Project Accounting
- Responsible for Professional Services tool data uploads/updates and reporting from the tool.
- Should have managed projects independently.
- Multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time while maintaining quality and attention to detail.
- Should work in Europe time zone from Chennai.
- Should be willing to travel onsite for short term assignments, if any
Total exp – 8+ yrs
Relevant exp – 6 to 8 yrs
Qualification - B.E/M.C.A. MBAs would be preferred
- Experience in Project accounting and Budgeting and Project reporting (Man days, Cost, Revenue recognition, Profitabilty etc ) for 4+ years.
- Experience in project planning, monitoring and control and managing medium sized projects.
- Hands on in Project reporting and Admin of Professional Services Automation tools.
- Works with PMs from PS team and Dev team, collects metrics and ensure adherence. Works with finance for timely financial reporting.
- Manages multiple projects and achieves project milestones.
- Should have experience as Client facing PM.
- Should have functional knowledge to understand the nature of business problems
- Should have managed P&L of medium sized accounts for 2+ years.
- Should bring in governance to deliver profitable projects on time with high quality.
- PMP certification or equivalent preferred.
- Functional knowledge in Trading, Supply chain, Inventory is desirable.
- Experience/interest in Key account management.
- US Business or L1 Visa holders would be preferred.