Job Openings > Senior Software Developer
Aspire Software is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our team in Lebanon.
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
What your day will look like:
- A minimum of 2 years of both front and back-end development, with a high focus on building desktop software capabilities alongside new API’s and middleware services.
- SQL Server database experience, including T-SQL and stored procedure development.
- Working with Agile development processes.
- Working and with CD/CI cloud process.
- Providing time estimates for project work based on a feature specification.
- A minimum of two years programming experience in C# .NET
- Experience in (or willingness to learn) .NET Core / .NET 6.0
- Experience in developing database applications, in particular using MS SQL Server
- Demonstrable experience in building API’s and working with Async services
- Ideally you will have some experience in cloud computing, Azure is preferred but AWS is definitely still considered
- Knowledge or experience in TDD / Test Driven Development and SOLID principles
- Positive attitude, motivated engineer