Job Openings > Implementation Specialist
Aspire Software is looking for an Implementation Specialist to join our team in Lebanon.
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
What your day will look like :
- Have a good understanding of customer support, DevOps and professional services processes
Conduct working sessions
- Demo aspire business tools
- Gather and validate requirements with the appropriate stakeholders
- Ability to analyze business objectives/requirements and translate those into the business tools configuration
- Answer technical questions related to the business tools implementation projects
- Configure business tools like jira, teamsupport, teamwork, openair.
- Ensure the business tools customizations meet the subsidiary's needs.
- Integrate business tools using the out of the box/ third party connector
- Quickly assimilate and leverage new technologies and new business concepts as assigned
- Implement new application functionalities and enhance existing functionalities to new and existing systems through configuration and adaptation of the business tools
- Ability to clearly communicate technical information to business stakeholders in business terminology and context
- Ability to influence project scope and solution definition though leverage of strong communication and internal consulting skills
- Works effectively on project teams as a leader
- Ability to apply appropriate corrective actions to identified people, process or systems issues.
- Lead and drive change throughout the organization using the aspire delivery methodology
- May supervise the work of the implementation specialist