Job Openings > Design and Quality Specialist
Design and Quality Specialist – Hybrid – Freiburg im Breisgau
Aspire Software is looking to hire a Design and Quality Specialist to join our growing team in Germany!
We are hiring at Aspire Software for a Design and Quality (D&Q) specialist in software development; your main tasks are to ensure the quality and usability of software products and to optimize the design process.
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
The successful candidate can be based anywhere within commutable distance of our office near Freiburg im Breisgau, working in a hybrid role from our office and from home!
What your day will look like:
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of design guidelines and standards for software products
- Working with developers to ensure design aspects are integrated throughout the development process
- Conducting user studies, usability tests and evaluations to identify the potential for improvement
- Creation of wireframes, prototypes and mockups to illustrate the design concept
- Monitoring and evaluating the quality of software products through manual testing and the use of automated testing tools
- Identifying quality issues, tracking bugs, and coordinating bug fixes with the development team
- Working closely with other teams, such as product management, developers and UX designers, to achieve the design and quality goals
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of development processes and methods with regard to design and quality
- Completed studies in Computer Science, Design, or a similar subject is essential
- Proven experience in user interface design and quality assurance of software products
- Profound knowledge in the use of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch or Figma
- Good understanding of usability principles, user-centered design and current design trends
- Experience with agile development methods and working in interdisciplinary teams
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify complex problems and develop solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to convey design decisions and accept feedback
- Fluent in German, both written and verbal, is essential
- A professional level of English, both written and verbal, would be advantageous
- Legally authorized to work in Germany
For further information about Aspire Software, you can visit our websites at: https://www.aspiresoftware.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.