Job Openings > Project Consultant - Remote
Project Consultant – Remote – US
We are hiring at Pimsoft for a Project Consultant to join our growing international team!
We are looking for Project Consultants with a passion for technology to join our Delivery Team.
You will have the opportunity to work in an international company, a leader in data validation and reconciliation systems for the process industry and make an impact for our clients across the world. You will be able to learn and develop a variety of skills working in a friendly, dynamic, and multicultural environment in a role that is most appropriate for you based on your background and experience.
Your journey with Pimsoft will start with an orientation period and training program, where you will learn about our solution platform and our product suite. Then you’ll be involved in a team of experienced professionals who provide a wide range of services to our customers, both remotely and on-site. You will be guided in your first hands-on tasks, installing software, configuring a system, creating a model, or troubleshooting a customer problem, among other real job assignments.
This is a unique opportunity for professional growth and skills development in an exciting working environment.
Here is a little window into our company: Pimsoft founded in 1995 delivers software solutions to the process industry sector. Supporting every phase of the design, deployment, and lifecycle of digital solutions in the process industries. Pimsoft was acquired by Valsoft in 2023 and now operates under Aspire Software. Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
The successful candidate can be anywhere in the US. This position can be remote or work from any of our offices in North America!
- At least a bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, or related STEM fields is essential
- Previous experience in Project Consulting is essential
- Strong computer knowledge, analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills
- The desire and ability to learn quickly and work within a complex and challenging technical environment
- An attention to detail and a desire to deliver high-quality work
- Goal oriented
- Team player
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Motivated to learn, develop, and grow
- Working proficiency in English, both written and verbal, is essential, with an additional European language skillset highly desirable
- Legally authorized to work in the US or Canada
Knowledge or experience in the following:
- Process Industries
- Mass and Energy Balance
- Process Historian (OSIsoft PI)
- Production Accounting and Data Reconciliation (PADR)
- Additional languages advantageous
For information about Pimsoft, please visit our website at www.pimsoft-group.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.