Job Openings > DevOps Engineer
Aspire Software is looking for a DevOps Engineer ( Hybrid Position ) to join our team in Lebanon.
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
What your day will look like:
• Work directly with a small, agile, cross-functional team, including software engineers and architects.
• Escalate inquiries to senior technical staff or software engineers accordingly.
• Creating and maintaining Cloud-based infrastructure using Terraform
• Implement configuration management utilizing ansible, puppet or chef
• Continually improve automation across CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure management, and configuration management utilizing multiple CI/CD platforms
• Lifting applications from on-prem environments to a public cloud provider utilizing serverless architecture
• Create and maintain technical documentation
• 3+ years of technical experience in either development, operations, or full-stack implementations
• Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent relevant experience
• Detail and results-oriented, self-motivated and persistent
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• You enjoy a challenge, are curious and love innovating new things, are passionate about finding solutions, take ownership, and are a team player
• Experience with build and release toolsExperience with a cloud provider such as AWS, Azure or GCP
• Experience with self-hosted and colo data center environments
• Experience with collaboration tools like Microsoft Teams, JIRA and Confluence
• Experience with GIT and developer workflow
• Experience with writing infrastructure as code
• Experience with writing application configuration management
• Experience with networking fundamentals
• Experience with container technologies
• Knowledge of hypervisors such as VMware or Nutanix
• Knowledge of Kubernetes operation and maintenance
• Creative and courageous, with the ability to manage in an environment of change and ambiguity
• Outcome-focused, critical thinkers with the ability to analyze and visualize to ensure continuous improvement across our entire business
• Knowledge of cloud architecture patterns
• Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Bash, Powershell