Job Openings > Legal Counsel
Legal Counsel – Remote – Germany
We are hiring at Aspire Software for someone to fill a new Legal Counsel role, who will primarily focus on supporting our Commercial Operations and M&A integrations across the region!
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
Our motto is “Be Humble, Stay Hungry!”
The successful candidates will be based anywhere in Germany, working remotely from home or in any of our local offices!
What your day will look like:
- You will be a business partner for all legal matters, with a focus on the region of Northern Europe (32 countries, including DACH, Benelux, UK&I, EE, Nordics and SEE)
- As part of your role, you will be supporting the operational teams in the region, acting as a subject matter expert for commercial law, delivering advice, insights, training and more to the teams
- You will independently handle all cases and requests related to Commercial law in the region
- You will draft, review and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements to meet our business needs
- You will support the integration of newly acquired businesses into the Aspire portfolio
- You will support the negotiation processes with suppliers and customers and take the lead on legal matters
- You have a law degree (Staatsexamen, LLM or similar) or equivalent Legal Executive qualification and at least 2 years of relevant professional experience working in an in-house corporate role or law firm
- You have a strong understanding of commercial law and experience leading on a variety of commercial legal matters
- You have a proactive, autonomous work style with a high level of (self-) organization
- Entrepreneurial thinking and business-oriented practices, combined with an analytical, solution-oriented mindset, shape your work
- You are an effective negotiator, able to lead and support negotiations with stakeholders from various backgrounds and levels of an organization
- You have good strategic thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- You are a strong team player with a focus on team effort and collaboration
- You are fluent in English, and an additional language, either German or Dutch, including legal terminology, both written and verbal, is essential
- Legally authorized to work in Germany
For information about Aspire Software, please visit our website at www.aspiresoftware.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.