Job Openings > Divisional CEO - Hospitality SaaS
Aspire Software is looking to hire a Divisional CEO to operate a group of our software businesses in the Hospitality Industry!
This position provides critical operational leadership to a portfolio of companies within a growing software vertical. Reporting to the portfolio Operating Partner, you will be focused exclusively on the success of a defined group of our operating companies. In this role you will make the most of the best practices you have developed over years of successfully helping small-to-mid-sized software companies grow to their full potential. You will coach and help drive the performance of a $15m - $30m revenue group of our software companies, with operating company management (CEO’s, MD’s, GM’s) reporting directly to you.
Here is a little window into our company: Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio.
Our motto is “Be Humble, Stay Hungry”
The candidate can be anywhere in the US. This position can be remote or work from our office in Tampa Bay.
What your day will look like:
• Full control and responsibility of the company's P&L
• Advance performance by driving improvements in revenue, profit, customer retention, loss prevention, and expense ratios
• Ability to review the operational plan and guide the functional leadership (Sales, R&D, Customer Service and Professional Services) into a focused ROI approach
• Develop operations-related plans, budgets, policies, and procedures to achieve customer satisfaction and revenue targets
• Review, analyze and roll out strategic changes as it pertains to operational best practices and revenue driven efficiencies
• Collaborate with senior management to set strategies, objectives and policies
• Drive revenue growth, working with executive team to identify new opportunities and execute growth strategies including cross/upsell and entering adjacent markets
• Develop and implement best in class sales operations and sales infrastructure to enable effective scale and ensure process discipline
• Create and implement KPIs for sales team to measure performance and productivity; develop performance dashboards and establish reporting process
• Attract, onboard, and retain A+ sales talent while developing tenured sales professionals; foster a culture of accountability, professional development, and high-performance
• Align the hospitality division’s objectives with the business strategy through active participation in strategic planning, and budgeting
• Work with sales leaders to structure the funnel and process for new customer acquisition, cross-selling opportunities, and add-on sales from prospect to sale.
• Work with sales leaders in establishing quotas, budgets, compensation plans and pricing optimization
• Work with the leadership team to set and execute on the strategy
• Drive P&L, ROI, EBITDA and ARR/ IRR performance of businesses and ensure companies are meeting organizational objectives
• Drive evaluation of acquisitions, due diligence and integration planning as it pertains to new company growth within your responsible vertical
• Hospitality Software proven leadership in a SaaS environment with cross functional expertise;
• Hospitality Degree or BA Degree – MBA Preferred;
• Skilled with legacy and modern tech stacks, product management and go to market strategy;
• Skilled at Business Transformation with a Six Sigma, Kaizen or other proven process improvement background;
• Strong financial acumen; budgeting, forecasting, cost controls, capital allocation and cash flow management;
• A natural ability to lead performance and financial health in a business
• Entrepreneurial attitude with a bias towards action
• 10+ years leadership experience in managing software companies that have not taken on significant venture funding.
• 5+ years of executive-level experience in a vertical market software company is essential.
• Recent experience as an operational Portfolio Manager, CEO or Managing Director is a plus.
• Deep understanding of profitably growing an industry-specific software business with $2-20M of revenue
• Strong ability to connect with people and lead them through organizational change
• Analytical skillset with an ability to understand both a variety of different vertical markets and the key financial drivers of a software business
• History of full end-to-end P&L management
• Ability to structure, analyze, and solve complex business problems, as well as deliver impact against concrete business goals
• Passionate and knowledgeable about creating high-performance cultures
• A 'roll up the sleeves' attitude towards problem-solving
• Excellent Leadership, communication, and organizational skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Approximately 30% travel is expected in the role
• Proficiency, both written and verbal, in the English language is mandatory
• Legally authorized to work in the US.